18, 25 and beyond: A webinar on Education, Health and Social Care
Time & Location
About This Event
Do you care for an adult 17+ with significant care and support needs? Do you have any idea what your rights are and what you are entitled to?
This webinar with Melinda Nettleton, Principal Solicitor at SEN Legal will cover:
- The interaction between Adult Social Care and NHS Continuing Healthcare
- How to fund your care and avoid crippling care bills
- What you need to do and when you need to do it
- Next steps if you are turned down
- Deputyship and the Court of Protection
- Powers of Attorney
This is a rare opportunity to get hands-on advice and information from a highly specialist solicitor, described by the Legal 500 as “The Godmother” and a “fierce advocate” in this field. SEN Legal are disability specialists with over 20 years’ experience in this field.
- Webinar Ticket£10£100£0